We are part of the Vineyard Movement – an association of churches that has churches throughout the world. Our purpose is to be a community of people who exist to help people discover the life changing power of God’s love and mercy and to make passionate followers of Jesus Christ who love His church and live for His cause in our city and beyond.
Our church, led by André and Shireen Van Reenen, is made up of one congregation with different expressions. Each of the various expressions have a team of people who help with the leadership.
- Stellenbosch – led by André Van Reenen at 09h30 on Sunday mornings at the Voortrekker Hall in Stellenbosch. This meeting is in English.
- Jamestown – the team is led by Martin and Yvonne Cloete and meets at 09h30 in Jamestown on the second and last Sunday of each month at 59 Whiteheart Street. This meeting is in Afrikaans.
- Vlottenburg is an independent Vineyard Fellowship – led by Pieter and Sarie Taaibosch at 10h00 on Sunday mornings in Vlottenburg. This meeting is in Afrikaans.
We meet together in celebration to do three things:
- To worship God in a contemporary setting and style.
- To listen to God’s word and apply these messages that relate to our lives in a relevant and powerful way.
- To pray for and encourage each other by the power of the Holy Spirit
We also have various small groups that meet certain week nights in Stellenbosch, Ida’s Valley, Jamestown and Somerset West. Please contact Colleen on 083 556 9081 for information to join a small group near you.